52+ Style Ideas That Will Save You From Stressing in Summer 2019

5:46 PM

fashion store, style trend, clothes, designer, instagram Spent my last day on the east coast the way I spent the past 22 years...at the beach soaking up the sun. Next stop the west coast! Tomorrow I'll be leaving FL and taking the ultimate week-long roadtrip with ___davo___ on snapchat (fashionsensored) to see where we stop along the way and the little hole in the wall places we find.

fashion store - style trend - #clothes - #designer - #instagram

Spent my last day on the east coast the way I spent the past 22 years...at the beach soaking up the sun. Next stop the west coast! Tomorrow I'll be leaving FL and taking the ultimate week-long roadtrip with ___davo___ on snapchat (fashionsensored) to see where we stop along the way and the little hole in the wall places we find. source fashion_b_4

0 评论