Wide Equestrian Horseshoe Ring by tinahdee

5:19 PM



145.00 USD

Wide equestrian horseshoe ring in sterling silver. This ring is hand forged by me for you. It’s about 3/8" wide by 1mm thick with a rustic, partially oxidized finish. I designed this ring for my granddaughter - she loves her horses and this ring looks beautiful on her. It will look beautiful on you too!

I would be happy to personalize the inside of this ring for you at a cost of $2 per letter up to 15 letters. Please let me know before you purchase and I will create a special listing for you that includes the personalization fee.

let me know what size you would like in the “note to seller” during checkout. whole or half sizes are available. Please take a look at my short video on how to size your finger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJnU2PXP0vQ

Please be sure of your ring size when ordering, since your ring is made to order and one of a kind, there is a fee to resize it. I recommend that you purchase and use my blue plastic ring ( no longer available) to determine your size: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61048251/ring-( no longer available) If you use my ( no longer available) to determine your size, I your ring will fit to the size you ordered or I will resize it at no charge.

Making rings takes time! There is a wait time to receive your new made to order jewelry. Please check my shop announcement for current production time and other important information:

If you need your ring sooner, I offer rush production for a fee, you can purchase that here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/184669713/

All raw stock for ring making is purchased from refiners who use and sell recycled metals.

0 评论