Rustic Wide and Heavy Silver Ring by tinahdee

4:11 PM



131.00 USD

Rustic wide and heavy silver ring. It’s sterling silver. I designed this for myself because I wanted a simple, rustic, thicker wide band to wear on my index finger. But this ring is truly unisex - perfectly simple minimal style for a man or woman. The ring is a full ½" wide and 1.25mm thick. It’s intricately hammered to enhance the reflective properties of the metal, and tumbled to a mirror like shine. Pleasing weight but not so heavy that it becomes uncomfortable to wear.

Remember to specify your ring size (please give me your “regular” ring size and I will take care of adding appropriate ease for comfort - remember I work off of your “regular” ring size and not a “wide band” size) and the personalization desired in the “note to seller” during the check out process.

Making rings takes time! There is a wait time to receive your new made to order jewelry. Please check my shop announcement for current production time and other important information:

If you need your ring sooner, I offer rush production for a fee. Contact me for more information. All raw stock for ring making is purchased from refiners who use and sell recycled metals.

0 评论