Christmas Tree Peace Ring of Sterling Silver by tinahdee

2:59 PM



65.00 USD

Christmas tree peace ring of sterling silver. A lone, wild evergreen stands to proclaim the news: peace on Earth…. this is our hope - this is our Christmas dream. My peace ring is a great reminder of that hope this holiday season. Add a complimentary personalization inside - 10 characters or fewer.

My peace ring is 8mm wide by 1.25mm thick with a smooth, semi-oxidized, rustic finish.

I can make your ring in any size you need, including ½ and ¼ sizes. Please be sure of your ring size when ordering as there is a fee to resize your made to order ring. I use standard ISO ring sizes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size If you are not sure of your size, I recommend you purchase and use my blue plastic ring sizer: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61048251/ring-sizer If you use my ring sizer to determine your size, I guarantee your ring will fit or I will resize it at no charge to you.

Made to order jewelry takes time! When you purchase, your order goes into a queue. Please check my shop announcement for current production times and information about rush production if you are in a hurry.

0 评论