14K Solid Gold Thin Diamond CZ Band, Simple Ring, Stacking Ring, Dainty Ring, Minimalist Ring by gol

2:11 PM



79.00 USD

14K Solid Gold Thin Band, Simple Ring, Stacking Ring, CZ Ring, Dainty Ring, Minimalist Ring


Please note that this ring is made to order.

S P E C S
____________________________________________________________________________

♦ All of our jewelry is handmade in our studio in Seoul, Korea.
♦ 14K Rose Gold (available in white, yellow, or rose)
♦ Band measures 0.9 mm wide x 1mm tall
♦ Pendant Size 2.9 mm(W) x 2.9 mm(H) x 2 mm(D)
♦ Brilliant Cut Cubic Zirconia 1.1 mm 4 pcs
♦ Listing is for 1 Ring

DESCRIPTION
____________________________________________________________________________

Pretty, petite and full of sparkle, this Dainty Band is perfect for every day wear. Whether as a statement band, worn alone, or stacked with other rings, it adds a splendid glimmer to your hand.


N O T E S
____________________________________________________________________________

*This ring is made to order in your size.
*Photos are close up shots to provide detailed images of my items
*Please refer to specs and scale shot (usually last photo) for item size
*I use natural stones, and as such, they may have inclusions or imperfections. I only use stones that I consider to be beautiful, and would wear myself.
*Please ask questions before purchase - I’m happy to answer!


S H I P P I N G
____________________________________________________________________________

*This item is made to order
*Ships in 2 weeks. I aim to turn pieces around as quickly as possible, and ship sooner whenever possible.
*Insurance included
*Please leave your phone number in the notes section of checkout
*Contact me for shipping rates to countries not listed below.
*International: customs-related fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

0 评论