Silver LEAF Ring Romantic Autumn OAK Tree Fall Bohemian Jewelry Winter Wedding Oak Leaf Acorn by red

2:18 PM



22.50 USD

This is a festive antiqued silver oak style leaf ring that is slightly adjustable. Light and delicate. This ring is made with an antiqued silver plate brass leaf charm. Perfect for a guy or a gal. This leaf ring is a adjustable and fits ring sizes from approx 6 to 9.

Makes a fantastic bridesmaid gift for an autumn wedding!

Each piece of jewelry comes wrapped in a re-purposed cloth gift bag. Perfect for gift giving. I make these sweet little bags from recycled fabric so the fabric is ever changing. The photo is an example.

*The vintage items I list have been previously owned and loved. They may show some wear as is typical for vintage pieces. I will try to note in the description if there are any flaws other than normal wear not shown in the photos.

You can see my handmade jewelry and vintage treasures here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/redtruckdesigns

And stop by my other shop to see my artwork:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/susannajarian

0 评论