44+ Adorable and Cute Nails Ideas to Upgrade Your Look 2019

5:03 PM

gel polish, 3d nails, ingrown toenail removal, love nails, avalon nails On this natural nail design I use three colors to make custom natural Pink. First color Is , 9 second color , 1 and I cover , 78  to make the natural Pink look also the white color I used is , 4 this is the way I do my ombre, hope you guys like it . All the products from my website

gel polish - 3d nails - #ingrown toenail removal - #love nails - #avalon nails

On this natural nail design I use three colors to make custom natural Pink. First color Is , 9 second color , 1 and I cover , 78 to make the natural Pink look also the white color I used is , 4 this is the way I do my ombre, hope you guys like it . All the products from my website source fashion_b_4

0 评论