14K Onyx Earring, Gold Onyx Hoop, Huggie Hoop, Gold Huggie, Small Gold Hoop, Hexagon Earring, Geomet

2:48 PM



82.00 USD

14K Solid Gold O Black Epoxy Huggie Hinged Hoop Earring, Huggie Hoop, Gold Huggie, Small Gold Hoop, Men’s Earring, SU112M

♦ Please note that this earring is made to order.

S P E C S
____________________________________________________________________________

♦ All of our jewelry is handmade in our studio in Seoul, Korea.
♦ 14K Yellow Gold or Yellow Gold
♦ Listing is for 1 Earring
♦ If you want a pair, choose 1 pair at the Quantity section

♦ Huggie Dimensions:
- Width 5.3mm
- Height 11.2 mm
- Depth 9 mm
- post thickness 0.9mm
- post length 6mm
♦ STONE: Black Epoxy Onyx


DESCRIPTION
____________________________________________________________________________

♦Geometric and Simple Black Epoxy Onyx huggie Hoop
♦It won’t weigh your ear down.
♦Great for everyday wear
♦This huggie hoop earring is composed of 14K gold and features a secure hinged closure for the ease of taking it on and off.


N O T E S
____________________________________________________________________________

*This earring is made to order.
*Photos are close up shots to provide detailed images of my items
*Please refer to specs and scale shot (usually last photo) for item size
*I use natural stones, and as such, they may have inclusions or imperfections. I only use stones that I consider to be beautiful, and would wear myself.
*Please ask questions before purchase - I’m happy to answer!


S H I P P I N G
____________________________________________________________________________

*This item is made to order
*Ships in 1-2 week. I aim to turn pieces around as quickly as possible, and ship sooner whenever possible.
*Insurance included
*Please leave your phone number in the notes section of checkout
*Contact me for shipping rates to countries not listed below.
*International: customs-related fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

0 评论